Welcome to the interim, post-lockdown ferry schedule. The service is currently only for boat owners, including islanders with boats, and their families accessing Oban Marina.
- Face coverings are mandatory on board the vessel.
- No petrol, compressed gases or other dangerous goods may be carried on board.
- Reservations need to be made in advance.
- Each journey costs 1credit. Credits can be purchased in bulk by clicking 'buy credits'. Credits are non-transferrable.
- Long term berth holders will be given non-transferrable, complementary credits equal to 4 journeys per week for the time remaining on the contract (e.g. at the start of an annual contract, the berth holder will be given 208 complementary journeys)
- Yachts visiting the island on the new, reduced daily rates will need to purchase credits.